Siento Chair – State of Idaho Steelcase Contract
Benefits & features
- Created in partnership with architect and product designer Jorge Pensi
- LiveBack® technology flexes with you as you move and recline in the chair for full support
- Adjustable back tension control lets you set the amount of resistance as you recline
- Flexible seat edge relieves pressure on the back of the legs as you recline or lean forward
- Upright back lock
Designed in Collaboration with Jorge Pensi
The Steelcase team worked in collaboration with Spanish designer Jorge Pensi to merge ergonomic technology with a slim, elegant design for high-end environments.
Pensi says of the Siento chair, “We knew from the beginning that we had a flexible and special back. Our design was conceived with this technology. When you look at the chair, it looks like a simple chair but there’s a lot of technology inside that makes it remarkable
Because Siento is designed for high-end work environments, it has no exposed hard parts that could damage nearby wood furniture.
- High-back and Mid-back available
- T-arms and enclosed arms
- Optional headrest cushion
- Base and arms available in polished aluminum, platinum, and black
- Available in a wide variety of Steelcase upholstery, chromium-free leather, and Customer’s Own Material
Please contact email@example.com for a quote.