Leap Chair – State of Idaho Steelcase Contract
Leap seating provides a high performance, ergonomic solution for any office.
Benefits & features
- The flexible backrest ensures that the back is always fully supported.
- The separate upper and lower back controls can be adjusted to provide full support to any user.
- The dynamic seat takes the pressure off the spine when reclining.
- The optional headrest relieves pressure in the neck.
- Sustainability: Leap is up to 98% recyclable and contains no hazardous materials.
- Stool version available
- Leap Plus available. Leap Plus offers the same benefits, aesthetic appeal, and functionality of Leap with support for users up to 500 lbs.
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Chair frame available in black, midnight (solar black), platinum, or dress up your Leap chair with the polished aluminum frame
- Leap available armless, with height adjustable arms, or with height, depth, width and pivot adjustable arms.
- Available with Steelcase and Designtex fabric, leather, or vinyl as well as COM (customer’s own material) 3D Knit material available on the chair back with matching fabric seat, or with a seat fabric of your choice
The Leap chair has been tested for up to 300 lbs. The Leap chair is backed by the Steelcase North America Lifetime Warranty.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.