Oh Hiya! Meg here and I’ve noticed that almost all jobs now require computers, and many of you spend all day behind a screen. In order to make those days easier and more productive, there are a couple of tools for optimizing work on a computer and at your desk.
- An adjustable monitor stand is a must for me! Simply setting your monitor on your desk will likely put it at an angle that could strain your neck or eyes. With an adjustable stand you’ll be able to keep your monitor at a level that’s comfortable for you!
- I can’t start my day without my coffee but I’m always a bit worried about spilling it all over my desk. Make sure your daily cup (or cups) stay safely away from your computer and keyboard with a spill proof coffee mug. These are a few of my favorite heavy duty travel mugs.
- I do love technology but it can be such a headache keeping all the cords and cables organized and in their place. I’m a big fan of cable clips, especially the bright ones! They can attach to almost every surface at your desk and they come in all different colors to help you keep track of which cord is which. Here’s a great list of cable organizer and clips to keep all your cords in order and organized.
- Do you have a problem with dust at your desk? Keep your keyboard clean a keyboard dusters or cleaner. Not only will your keyboard look like new, clearing out the dust and stray crumbs will keep it in ship shape working order.
- Clear up some space on your desk with a Performance Mouse. Not only will you say goodbye to your mouse pad, you’ll be able to work on nearly every surface with this mouse. It’s so much more comfortable to use than a traditional mouse!
- My phone always seems to have a low battery when I’m working away from my desk and chargers, so I always make sure to keep a portable battery in my bag. Be sure to look for one with multiple charging ports in case a friend needs to charge their phone as well. Sharing is caring!
I hope these tools and gadgets are useful in keeping your desk in the best working order! Until next time, Meg